– The Belgau Balance Board is the most important piece in Balametrics therapies and is the cornerstone of most of our sensory integration therapies.
– The board sits atop two rotating rockers allowing the user to increase the difficulty level.
– Because neural involvement increases at higher levels of difficulty, the balance board increases brain processing speed and efficiency.
– A grid on the top of the board provides a mechanism for keeping the body centered allowing both sides of the brain to be equally involved.
– These features make the Belgau Balance Board an excellent tool for addressing a variety of brain processing issues.
-Activities on the board improve the integration and timing of both hemispheres of the brain, as well as the integration and resolution of the vestibular, visual, kinesthetic, and tactile senses.
-As the brain becomes more efficient as a result of activities on the Belgau Balance Board, brain processing based learning problems like ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, auditory processing difficulty, and poor reading are dealt with at their source.