– HTS (Home Therapy Systems) is a revolutionary new advance in eye care.
– It’s a computerized program that helps eliminate the symptoms of eyestrain. This is the most common visual complaint of students and office workers today.
– Developed by Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, MS, OD, FAAO, a clinical professor at the State University of New York, College of Optometry, and Rodney K. Bortel.
– HTS is fitness training for your eye muscles.
– It’s a re-education program for your eyes. And, just like learning to ride a bike, once you teach your eye muscles how to work their best, they don’t forget.
– HTS is perfect for those patients who cannot commit either the time or finances to an in-office vision therapy program. It is also used extensively with our in-office patients as a fun way to work on home therapy.