– “Lifesaver” circle cards are an advanced procedure to improve binocularity and depth perception.
– If you have a visual problem that prevent good spatial vision, these cards are often used towards the end of therapy.
– Initially you will use red/green glasses and will attempt to adjust your eyes in such a way that the two closest circles on the bottom of the card will “fuse” together.
– As you get better at this activity, you will be able to fuse the top pair of circles.
– Skill in this area translates to better visual attention and depth perception – critical components in successful visual learning.