– The Toss Back is 16x16 and has a 9 square numbered grid on the top. It sits at an angle to the floor to provide a surface suitable for returning a ball that is tossed to it.
– Throwing, catching, and controlling the motion of either one or two super balls while standing on the Belgau Balance Board stimulates the development and enhances the function of brain processes.
– Maximum brain performance depends on precise inputs through the vestibular, tactile, motor, auditory, and visual systems.
– Activities with the Toss Back stimulate the integration of these senses vertically, from the brain stem to the cortex, and horizontally, from one hemisphere to the other.
– This device allows the user to address a variety of brain processing issues by engaging the individual in a series of activities that improve brain timing, sequencing, and body synchronization.