– The TVPP (Temporal Visual Processing Program) is designed by Sid Groffman, O.D. to improve reading scores by addressing visual processing problems that are often found in children with a reading disability and other learning deficits.
– The program is designed to improve:
• Magnocellular Processing
• Temporal Visual Processing
• Visual Attention
• Naming Speed
• Visual Sequential Memory
• Visual Sequential-Spatial Integration
– These programs address reading disability, word decoding difficulty, problems with reading comprehension, spelling problems, memory disorders, laterality-directionality deficits, slow speed of information processing, non-verbal learning disability and mathematics difficulty.