– The Rotation Pegboard Machine (R.P.M) is a variable speed pegboard rotator.
– The pegboard rotates in clockwise and counter-clockwise modes (up to 99 rotations per minute), and can be used in the testing and training for: eye tracking, eye hand coordination, bilateral integration, binocular vision development and figure ground perception.
– Improvement with this instrument results in better visual attention, processing speed and reading fluency. Pegs are placed into the rotating pegboard holes.
– This is typically done with the dominant hand first and followed with the non-dominant hand. Speeds usually start at 5 rotations per minute and work up to 45 rotations per minute.
– Improvements occur quickly with this instrument and most find it to be challenging but enjoyable and fun for all ages.